A7X 21 Questions (borrowed from xMandiblesx)

1. If you HAD to choose just ONE guy out of the band to be your favorite, who would it be and why? M. Shadows because he is just the best in my opinion. He is the cutest, sweetest guy and he's got a sexy as hell body. Plus, who doesn't love those dimples. And his voice steals my breath every time I hear him sing.

2. What would your reaction be if you actually came face to face with said favorite guy? I would be speechless and probably drop down dead, then come back to life and jump his bones. ;)

3. Have you ever been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert? If so, where and when and describe your experience. I have been to one. It was UpRoar 2010 in Chicago and I went with my mom. The experience was indescribable.

4. Do you consider yourself an A7X Fan-Girl? Yes, but I feel that I am a true fan. One who is more into their music than what the guys are doing with their personal lives.

5. Do you have any A7X merchandise? If so, list all the items. I ave 5 t-shirts.

6. What is your favorite memory involving Avenged Sevenfold?Avenged Sevenfold helped me get through a rough time that was personal in my life.

7. Describe how you feel inside any time you hear or read the Rev's name. I feel sadness because I miss him and I wish that he was still alive, but I smile because I remember him when he was alive.

8. If you ever got the chance to hang with the guys, would you let them read your fan fiction about them if they asked you? Yes, but I would not sit next to them when they did lol.

9. If there was an actual zombie apocalypse, which member of the band do you think would survive the longest and why? Syn because he seems that he has lots of brains.

10. Name three things you like about EACH guy of the band. M. Shadows: his voice, his dimples, his eyes; Synyster Gates: his guitar skills, his hair, his "foREVer" tattoo; Zacky Vengeance: his eyes, his style, his lip rings; Johnny Christ: his multicolored hair, his shortness, his adorableness; The Rev: everything, everything, everything; Arin: his cuteness, his smile, his eyes

11. Do you ever sit around and wonder what the guys of Avenged smell like lol? Shockingly enough, I actually do lol especially when in stories, there are references to the guys smelling good.

12. Name your smuttiest fantasy involving your favorite guy of the band. I have too many to pick just one.

13. What celebrity female do you think would look good with M. Shadows? (I'm aware he's happily married, just randomly asking.) Erica Durance.

14. Do you accept the female love interests the guys have chosen in their real lives? I accept a few of the girls, but I don't accept all of them. I accept Lacey for Johnny, Leana for Jimmy, and Val for Matt, but I don't accept Michelle for Brian or Gena for Zacky.

15. What are your TOP 5 favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs?
1. Carry On
2. Almost Easy
3. So Far Away
4. Gunslinger
5. M.I.A.


16. What is your favorite music video by them? Seize The Day

17. Recommend TWO Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions that you love from Mibba. Master of Disaster by CharmedLuna and Him by Angelina Shadows

18. Do you really think that M. Shadow's horse cock is real or just a rumor? REAL! lol

19. If the Rev were still alive, what ONE question would you ask him? Does he truly care about his fans?

20. Why do you love Avenged Sevenfold so much? Because their music is something I can relate too. The craziness of their music is something that I can feel in myself and I love the flow of their music. Granted, I love the way the guys look, too. :)

21. Will you recommend this survey to your friends on Mibba? Yes, of course.
March 20th, 2013 at 03:05am