Yoink! Stoln A7X survey.

1. If you HAD to choose just ONE guy out of the band to be your favorite, who would it be and why?
This is a tough one. GAWD!!!! I'd have to go with Zacky because he seems like he'd be fun to hang around, the way I see him in interviews, onstage, or in their DVD.

2. What would your reaction be if you actually came face to face with said favorite guy?
Depends on the situation. If it was meeting him after a show or something, I'd probably be all shy at first, while still in disbelief that I'm meeting him.

3. Have you ever been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert? If so, where and when and describe your experience.
Yes. I've been to 3 of them. All in 2011. All 3 were amazing experiences, 2 of them were in the pit extremely close to the front and the 3rd (which was actually the second time seeing them) I was in the seats. The last time I saw them in December of 2011, I was actually ON THE FREAKING BARRICADE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ZACKY!!!! It's hard to describe without rambling forever. They were all surreal experiences because I once believed I'd never get to see them live, and they put on AMAZING live shows.

4. Do you consider yourself an A7X Fan-Girl?
At times, yes. I'm not crazy like some people, but I have my moments when I'm alone.

5. Do you have any A7X merchandise? If so, list all the items.
I have 15 t-shirts, a hoodie, all their CD's.
Does VU Gear count? If so I have the V-blade necklace, the heartagram necklace, and the dog tags.

6. What is your favorite memory involving Avenged Sevenfold?
Concerts are definite favorite, but also going to a Gathering for Jimmy at the end of 2011 in Huntington Beach. I met some amazing friends there.

7. Describe how you feel inside any time you hear or read the Rev's name.
My face just drops and my heart breaks. =/ I miss him so fucking much and I never got to meet him.

8. If you ever got the chance to hang with the guys, would you let them read your fan fiction about them if they asked you?
If they understood how fans write fanfiction about them, yes, I'd possibly let them read my work...

9. If there was an actual zombie apocalypse, which member of the band do you think would survive the longest and why? Matt. He just looks the type (And he was my partner in a zombie apocalypse dream I had. XD)

10. Name three things you like about EACH guy of the band.
Matt: Voice, Dimples, smile!
Brian: CHEEKBONES!!! His badass guitar talents, how he acts when he's drunk ::tehe:
Zacky: dem fucking eyes!!! His personality, his guitar talents
Johnny: His adorableness, his laugh, how he is onstage sometimes. XD
Jimmy: Voice, talents (Best drummer ever), and his freaking quirkiness!
Arin: Drum talents, how he doesn't fit in with the rest of the band because he's not tatted and buff, and he's just all around adorable

11. Do you ever sit around and wonder what the guys of Avenged smell like lol?
Not until I read this. XD

12. Name your smuttiest fantasy involving your favorite guy of the band.
Oh god...One of the Live in LBC/Taste of Chaos intro clips he ends one with "See you guys out there" in a super low, just above a whisper...it drives me nuts...I could just imagine having any kind of sex with him and him talking in that low voice...

13. What celebrity female do you think would look good with M. Shadows? (I'm aware he's happily married, just randomly asking.) This is probably cliche, but Amy Lee or Lzzy Hale.

14. Do you accept the female love interests the guys have chosen in their real lives?
Yes I do. I'm straight and I have a girl-crush on Val.

15. What are your TOP 5 favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs?
Nightmare
So Far Away
Until The End
Gunslinger
Bat Country (Will always be one of my favorites, because it was the first song I ever heard by them and that was when I fell in love with them.)

16. What is your favorite music video by them?
Beast and the Harlot. They all look so fucking sexy in that video (Except for Matt's grillz) XD

17. Recommend TWO Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions that you love from Mibba.
I don't really read stories on Mibba that much...

18. Do you really think that M. Shadow's horse cock is real or just a rumor?
I never really thought about that...XD

19. If the Rev were still alive, what ONE question would you ask him?
Oh god, I don't even know...."Can I have a hug?" Does that count? LMAO

20. Why do you love Avenged Sevenfold so much?
Their music is amazing, it's gotten me through some tough times. Their support for military personnel since I'm a veteran. I respect them so much for that, and how they chose to move on after Jimmy even though it must've been hard on them.

21. Will you recommend this survey to your friends on Mibba?
Sure, why not.
March 20th, 2013 at 03:22am