Basically, The Beginning of My Story.

Okay so I am a 15 year old girl in highschool. I've read some blogs lately and decided to give it a try. So bear (bare?) with me guys . i kinda want to tell my life story and tell you what happenes daily too. So let me tell you about myself. This year is my first ear in highschool ( which sucks) and to make it better i transferred schools this year so When i came here, I knew NOBODY! do you understand how hard that is!? there's 2,200 kids in this school. my old school had like 500 kids and I knew everyone there because i'd lived and gone to school in that district my WHOLE entire life. So switching from knowing everyone to nobody is TERRIFYING!!

But Emily, Why did you switch schools? did you move ? Good question. I actually didnt move . But my old school was SO awful that my parents didnt want me to go there anymore and I didnt really want to either. But i didnt really like the idea of switching either . But whatever i thought i'll give it a try. Hey i can make a nice new reputation. Its like i get a second chance. Sounds awesome!(: hahahaha I was WRONG.. sure I did get a reputation , as The Loser Who Has No Friends. Totally not what I was shooting for . So anyways, I went about 2/3 of the year ust kind of floating through. a few friends here and there . One best friend, but I didnt really talk to the popular girls or anything. I wanted to but being the socially awkward, unfunny person I am, it just didnt happen. Until one day, everything changed for me !
March 20th, 2013 at 05:46pm