21 Questions A7X Style<3 (Stole from xMandiblesx)

1. If you HAD to choose just ONE guy out of the band to be your favorite, who would it be and why?

M. Shadows, for sure. He's my hero. Since 2009, I have idolized him. Even though, I have never met him, I've gotten to know him through his song writing, his interviews, and videos. He's just an absolute inspiration to me.

2. What would your reaction be if you actually came face to face with said favorite guy?

Well, honestly, I probably wouldn't even be able to say anything. I'm a really shy person, so if you put me in the room with my hero, I probably will be speechless.

3. Have you ever been to an Avenged Sevenfold concert? If so, where and when and describe your experience.

Sadly, I haven't. :( The next tour they do, I'm definitely doing everything in my power to see them.

4. Do you consider yourself an A7X Fan-Girl?

I do have my moments, but I wouldn't categorize myself as some crazed/obsessive fan.

5. Do you have any A7X merchandise? If so, list all the items.
-10 A7X Shirts
-4 VU Shirts
-All 6 Albums (including Diamonds In The Rough)
-Both All Excess and Live In The LBC DVD
-A7X Aviators
-4 posters
-1 coffin necklace

6. What is your favorite memory involving Avenged Sevenfold?

It would definitely have to be when I first getting into them and the first video I watched was of Johnny Christ and M. Shadows, where Johnny is holding a paintball gun up to Matt's head. I don't know why, but it will always be my favorite, because I know that's where it all started for me.

7. Describe how you feel inside any time you hear or read the Rev's name.

Well whenever I hear someone say 'Reverend' or 'Jimmy', I kind of get this tug on my heart, but every time I look down and see the word 'foREVer' tattooed on my wrist, I smile and know I made him proud. He will always be with me.

8. If you ever got the chance to hang with the guys, would you let them read your fan fiction about them if they asked you?

I don't know, I mean I feel kind of weird and odd writing about them in the first place, so I feel like if they read it, I would probably feel even worse, so no I wouldn't let them read it.

9. If there was an actual zombie apocalypse, which member of the band do you think would survive the longest and why?

Matt, because being addicted to Call Of Duty has to pay off some how. (;

10. Name three things you like about EACH guy of the band.

Matt:
1. He's the biggest sweetheart around.
2. His song writing is absolutely phenomenal.
3. His dimples.

Syn:
1. Extremely funny guy. (Probably gets it from his Dad)
2. His guitar solos are out of this world and no other guitar player sounds like him, he has his own style.
3. He's a really down to earth kind of guy.

Zacky:
1. He seems kind of shy when he's under pressure and I like that, because I'm the same way.
2. That he's a lefty and he plays guitar.
3. That he has his own clothing line and it's really successful.

Johnny:
1. His adorable little smile.
2. The dedication and hard work he puts into the shows on stage.
3. How nice he is, I don't think he's capable of being a mean person.

Rev:
1. BEST DRUMMER IN THE WHOLE WORLD. (My opinion)
2. He was so crazy that it's hard not to love him. Even if you never met him, you can watch videos, and read stuff to get to know him. It's all we have left, and by doing all that stuff, you can find out that he's probably one of the biggest warm hearted person ever to step foot on this planet.
3. His crystal blue eyes are really captivating.

Arin:
1. He's really got potential for following in Rev's footsteps.
2. I love the fact that he is able to drum for Avenged and do the things that the guys are looking for in a drummer. It warms my heart.
3. That he knows that he will never replace the Rev and doesn't plan on it. He's a really nice guy and I really think people need to give him a chance. (:

11. Do you ever sit around and wonder what the guys of Avenged smell like lol?

I've actually have thought about that a few times with my cousin. I think that in my eyes, Syn would smell the best to me, because we both smoke Marlboro reds and I love the smell of those cigarettes.

12. Name your smuttiest fantasy involving your favorite guy of the band.

Even though Matt is my favorite, I've been having some wicked 'fantasies' about Syn lately, and I rather not share. lol c;

13. What celebrity female do you think would look good with M. Shadows? (I'm aware he's happily married, just randomly asking.)

Hmm.. I really don't think about that. I mean, honestly, I can't picture him being with anyone else, but Val. I think it's because they are so perfect for each other.

14. Do you accept the female love interests the guys have chosen in their real lives?

OF COURSE! They make the guys happy and I love them for being apart of the Avenged Sevenfold family. If I had to choose a favorite, I would lean more towards Val. She's just so perfect, nice, and beautiful. I kind of hate when fans say that the girls aren't right for them. I mean, you don't really have a say in it, so there's no use in saying it. You tell the guys you hate their wives a million times and they still wouldn't give a shit. They would still be with the loves of their lives, so yes, I accept them.

15. What are your TOP 5 favorite Avenged Sevenfold songs?

Wow, this is a really tough one...

1. Afterlife(First song I ever heard by them)
2. Eternal Rest
3. A Little Piece Of Heaven
4. Dancing Dead
5. Lost

16. What is your favorite music video by them?

I would say Nightmare, because that's the one I watch the most, but I really like video for Dear God. It's just so calm and peaceful. It is really hard not to love it.

17. Recommend TWO Avenged Sevenfold fan fictions that you love from Mibba.

I'm doing four, because I can't just pick two. :(

Lost by: Haylie Jaed

All Along & You Are My Life Now by: jettabug

Lost In My Sorrow by: synsbumbum

23, 24, & 25 by purple89

18. Do you really think that M. Shadow's horse cock is real or just a rumor?

My inner fan girl says yes, but in reality, I think it was just a rumor that the guys started to fuck with him, which is pretty funny. (;

19. If the Rev were still alive, what ONE question would you ask him?

How'd he do it? How did he love people so much and be happy all the time? I try so hard to be just like him, but I can't, no matter how hard I try.

20. Why do you love Avenged Sevenfold so much?

To put a long story, short.. They saved my life. Everyday I wake up and think, 'Where would I be if it wasn't for Avenged Sevenfold?'. They changed my whole perspective on life. Some people say ya know 'it's just a band', but I feel sorry for those people, because they honestly have no idea what it feels like. If they got in my head for one day, then maybe, just maybe they would know what it feels like to have a group of people that you hold so close to your heart. They're my saviors and I owe everything to them. The only way I can repay them is by listening to their music and accepting the changes until the day I die.

21. Will you recommend this survey to your friends on Mibba?

Suure. c;
March 21st, 2013 at 12:38am