Joe Jonas is giving me so many issues right now.

So I'm sitting her watching Camp Rock and there are so many things that I have realized. One, they use back up singers when they're doing acoustic songs where only one person is sings. Two, Joe Jonas looks like a girl and is still giving me all of these feelings and I just want to hold him and make out with him and rip his clothes of and just... ugh.

Also, every single one of those girls in there are f-cking fan girls and I love it. I never realized just how crazy all of the girls are over Shane (Joe). It's just so insane, like they're reading magazines about him and obsessing over him and fighting over him and everything. I'm so happy I decided to change the channel, this is literally making my night but it makes me want to write a Joe Jonas fan-fiction which I already have enough stories up so I shouldn't but..... I really really want to.

So other than that, how's everyone's day? Mine's been pretty good but I haven't done much. I've stuffed my face and worked out and that's it. I plan on doing an hour of zumba or just dance, just depends on which one I can find.

My niece licks me. Is there like any way to get her to quit it. She'll run up to me when I'm laying down and just lick my leg or arm and when I'm cooking, she does it. It's so annoying, like I don't want your nasty drool on me you little freak but at the same time it's really cute. Sigh I'm conflicted.
March 21st, 2013 at 01:57am