Biggest Moment of My Highschool Career.. So Far

So hopefully youve read my previous 2 blogs or else this wouldnt make as much sense. But anywho .. Me and this girl are sitting by eachother. Im literally nervous . i feel like this is my one shot to become popular and i cant mess this up. it's a big deal for me guys. we make conversation and it flows pretty easily. nothing too fantastic about our conversation but i make mental notes in my head of the way she talks and acts. even the funny things she says that i planned on repeating to other people to seem popular. Dot act like youve never done that before ! Right after this class is lunch by the way so me and her are in the same lunch. She asks me a very important question: who are your friends in lunch. i rattled off a few aquaintences that i could sit by. but by no means was i super close friends with any of the girls i had listed. I explained that to Lauren. AND THEN SHE SAID IT. I. ALMOST. DIED. Hallelujah. Things couldnt have been more perfect!

Am keeping you guys in suspense!? Trust me, ehat she says to me is very important.

She said there was some open room at her table and I could join if I wanted .

DO YOU KNOW HOW EXCITED AND AMAZING AND JUST HOW GOOD IT FELT TO HEAR THAT!? I was dying for her to say something like that. (of course I didnt go all ham and jump for joy, like i was in my head) This was too perfect. She sat by other really popular people too. This was my key to get in. I made it. I said whatever needed to be said and I could just see everything unraveling in my head. Me becoming close friends with all of them and hanging out together and being popular and everyone would stare and be in awe of me, then i'd be homecoming queen!! life would be perfect.

Okay maybe I was getting waaaay to ahead of myself. I wasnt best friends with any of them yet. I hadnt even talked to most of them. But if everything went wel, I could be on my way to popularity. High school would be golden for me. Not just shitty school work, asshole teachers, and just a few friends. Nope. I could be the girl people wanted to be and wanted to look like. Everything in that moment just felt so surreal yet perfect .

*ding ding ding*

oh my god. thats the bell. to dismiss us for lunch. I snapped out of my daydream and realized this was going to be tough.

I am a shy person, guys. A socially awkward, uncomfortable, quiet girl. I was about to be stepping out if my quiet reserved habitat. i was going *dun dun dun* .. Out of my comfort zone. This is gunna be one hell of a ride . I'm literally so nervous and shaky . I sure hope Lauren couldnt tell or i'd seem like a MAJOR loser . Afraid to sit a lunch table ? .. Lame . We start walking down and into the cafeteria. We find her table and begin walking over there . Im so nervous I cant breathe. This is it guys. My life could change forever because of this lunch. Well, here goes nothing..
March 21st, 2013 at 04:09am