Do YOU wish you were a 50 year old indian man with a stable family?

You're a fucking idiot for opening a blog with that as a title. What the fuck are you expecting, you freak. It's like you should have stayed at school. And unless you're in cage the elephant you're not gonna get by without an education, dawg.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

So here's what I've been thinking. Yeah. Yes. Si. Oui. FUCKING YEAH. Teenage girls of the internet, and in particular, of mibba, probably wish they were a 50 year old indian man with a stable family more than every so often.

And here's why I've come to that conclusion.

You girlies, you 'ship' people. A creepy, lack-of-therapy-induced hobby if you ask The Great Beth. But whatever floats your clitorial organ. So, isn't 'shipping' the equivalent of... DUN DUN DUN...........

WAIT FOR IT....

AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE?

When 50-year-old-indian-menz-with-large-stable-famlies arrange marriages for their twelve year old daughters, it's because they SHIP them with the rich man they're arranging it with. We are all 50-year-old-indian-men-with-large-stable-families inside. Embrace your inner 50-year-old-indian-man-with-a-stable-family. Embrace him until he fucking ejaculates through his fucking eyes and isn't even sure what he's just jizzed over. Embrace him until you feel like you actually had a proper childhood and your parents love you just as much as they love your prettier, more talented older sister who has a degree whereas you have a packet of mcvities and a long day ahead of you. Embrace him like it'll free ian watkins.

EMBRACE HIM LIKE YOU KNOW HOW TO SPELL ONOMATOPOEIA.

Does anyone have, like, 35 thousand pounds they don't want?

Gonna spend it on a boyfriend. I've looked up how to treat these creatures when you're in ownership of one, too. You treat him to things. Call him a right silly pringle when he forgets to put a belt on. Be playfully mean to him - punch him on the shoulder, murder his mother.
Perform a Sex on him. And the like.

Goodbye best friends for life.
March 21st, 2013 at 05:04pm