My Life According to Good Charlotte

I haven't listened to these guys in ages, and i found myself playing all the albums today...so i thought why not used them to fill out this thing??!! i am aware that i'm talking random shit but i need to since this post will be deleted if i don't...stupid rules...ok..let's begin shall we?

*Are you a male or female: Ghost of You

*Describe yourself: I Just Wanna Live (oh hell yes!! so very true!! "I'm paranoid about all the people i meet, why are they talking to me??!!!" had one of those moments today!)

*How do you feel: Girls and Boys (i agree...girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money)

*Describe where you currently live: The Chronicles of Life and Death (listen...the amount of crap going on right now in this damn island...i'm surprised a tsunami hasn't wiped it off the fucking map)

*If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Hold On (this song is about kids not killing themselves right? ok...well...can we just take the response at face value so i can say..HOLD ON! I don't know right now.)

*Your favorite form of transportation: The Story of my Old Man (ummm..ok?)

*Your best friend is: The Truth (hah! yeh yeh yeh! wtvr! we all have those moments where we wanna know if our friends are really what they are.)

*Your fear: The World is Black (i agree....this song describes one of my fears perfectly)

*What is the best advice you have to give: The River ("to the praying mother and the worried father, let your children go, if they come back, they come back stronger and if they don't you know....)

*Thought for the Day: Once Upon A Time: The Battle of Life and Death

*How would you like to die: Movin' On (how appropriate)
March 22nd, 2013 at 02:05am