Faith and God

So i know there.are alot of teenagers out there who don't want anything to do with church. But im not one of them. Lately (the past.3 days) i have been thinking heavily on my faith in Jesus and God. I came to realize that i am not who i want to be. I swear, i have done alot of stuff i am not proud of, and i lie to my friends...alot. I don't want to be this way anymore. So Monday night, i have decided to give my life over to God (for the second time). Now i am NOT saying i am better than anyone. Because im certainly not better than anyone.
To me, God is my father, my king, my all in all and my everything. And i am not only his daughter but also his princess. With God you can do anything. And i want you to pick,up that dusty Bible, open it up, and read. You'll be amazed in how much.love is in that book. s
I also want you to,pray. Pray to God to help you be a better person. I have only 3 days ago, and i can feel my life changing in,ways i havent felt in a long time.i have felt more loved and peaceful lately than ever. God will never.turn his back on you, EVER. Sometimes it does feel that way. But.he's still there you just have to look for him. And your life won't Chang right away. That's up to you to change. It won't be easy, but it will be worth it. If you have any questions or want to talk, message me i,know how confusing this can be, im still,trying to figure it out. But God is worth it.
March 22nd, 2013 at 04:07am