My Life According to Paramore

So I'm bored so I decided to borrow this from amodernmyth88. I'm going to do Paramore since Avenged Sevenfold has been taken. So let's get started shall we.

Are you male or female? Ignorance

Describe yourself: The Only Exception(Umm this doesn't really describe me but I do like the song. I've never fallen in love and I doubt that I will anytime soon)

How do you feel? Playing God(Yep I definitely feel like breaking someone's finger off if they keep pointing fingers lol jk)

Describe where you currently live: Brick By Boring Brick(Yeah! I totally live in a fairty tale world in a castle...not lol)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? I Caught Myself(Yeah this song has nothing to do with the question. I guess I don't know what I want lol)

My favorite form of transportion: Decode((Umm well this song doesn't really have anything to do with transportation but maybe since this song is based off Twilight maybe I have vampire super speed or something haha)

My best friend is: Misery Business(Yeah sure I guess lol)

My fear is: Monster(I most definitely don't want to drown or for the whole to turn into a monster lol)

What is the best advice you have to give? Careful(You need to follow dreams)

Thought for the day: That's What You Get(I get to hurt emotionally and physically because I really liked this guy and even though he treated me like shit I still stayed with him. I'm glad that I finally ended it before things could get worse)

How would I like to die? Crush Crush Crush (That doesn't really make any sense but oh well haha)
March 22nd, 2013 at 04:46am