I'm procrastinating when I shouldn't be. Looking for Original Fiction to read!

Instead of doing the responsible thing and getting ready for orientation, I'm sitting here writing this and the update for Not Mean for the Public. I'm so lame haha. I just can't stop writing when I start and I made the stupid decision to try and write out just a couple of paragraphs for the new chapter and leaving it for whenever my orientation is over. It takes like a whole ten minutes to get from my house to the Subway so it's not like I need thirty minutes to get there but I'd like to look presentable. You know?

I just wanted to warn my readers that the update might come later on tonight or early tomorrow morning. It really just depends how long this orientation takes which I'm hoping won't be too long. Either way, I'm getting paid for it so woot woot! Seriously though, I really hope it doesn't take too long 'cause my creative juices are flowing today and it's getting in the way of that. Stupid job haha.

Does anybody have like a super good original story for me to read? I've been wrapped up in One Direction fic for the past few months -- though I'm not complaining about that -- and I'd like a little bit more variety in my reading list. All I ask is that your layout is legible and that it's not a slash, I don't mind femeslash too much but you know... just not really my cup of tea.

K. I'm gonna go get ready now and will be reading a lot of stuff when I get home!

Image
March 22nd, 2013 at 03:35pm