Internet Time!

So I'm starting college tomorrow. English Language, English Literature, Spanish, Politics and Critical Thinking, did I mention? Yeah.

Well, I did ok in my GCSEs, I got all the right grades (Spanish, A*!), I pulled a 'wtf' face with my H&S grade but I will always be thankful that the class of 2007 finally burst that bitch's ego and thus freed further generations of her arrogance. CC, just like your boobs, which you made us stare at for 2 years with your saggy tops and bad spray tan. Anyway.

The fact remains that I want to make a real go of college. I know I can do anything if I put my mind to it, but I'm a lazy pro-procrastinator so I tend to spend more time online than I spend doing schoolwork. All that will change now. No more 6-hours-online-on-a-schoolnight or leaving my homework until the last minute.

So I'm imposing some ground rules. I'm only going to come online for 2 hours maximum on a weeknight, and only after 6 PM. I'll be online forever at weekends and holidays as usual, though. The time limit isn't about distancing myself or 'leaving' the internet, it's so that I'll have the time to put some serious effort into my studies.

You can retake GCSEs. You can't retake A-Levels. I don't really want to be running around frantic like a headless chicken going through Clearance if I fuck up, so I'm going to make sure it doesn't happen.

So yeah. Here's to AS Levels, College, reduced internet time and academics! (:

But I'll probably break my resolution within a week anyway. XD
September 3rd, 2007 at 03:12am