My Chemical Romance, The Band of Heroes, has dis-banded.

I cried and I'm still crying a bit. My Chemical Romance has released that they are over. My Chemical Roamce is very close to my heart. They saved my life, they literally did with their music. It breaks my heart a bit to know their over. I can't stop listening to them. But what helps is when I think of what Gerard Way said years ago. He mentioned that My Chemical Romance would end when they no longer felt it. And if My Chemical Romance continued without feeling it, then they wouldn't be My Chemical Romance. So for me I'd rather them end it as sad as it is, then to continue and not be the My Chemical Romance I love. I will always love My Chemical Romance, and I will always listen to them. I will still hold what they taught me through their music to my heart. I honestly and sincerely wish Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, and Frank Iero and their families the best in the future.

So fans even though they are gone, just keep listening to them and stay strong.

Keep it Dirty and Stay Beautiful.
Keep Being un-afraid to walk this world alone.
Keep knowing that vampires will never hurt us.
Keep believing in the beautiful 12 years of music and inspiration they gave us.
And never let anyone take that from you.
March 23rd, 2013 at 04:48am