My Chemical Romance broke up. . .

Wow..I really don't know what to say. I'm so shocked at the moment and feel very devastated. This is probably so stupid to some to be so sad and devastated about a rock band but these guys were not just a rock band to me. I've been a fan ever since I was in the 6th grade. Their music was practically the only reason I stayed so optimistic. I got bullied a lot back then in middle school and I always looked forward to coming home and listening to their music. They were not just a band to me, they were heroes to me. I kind of saw it coming in a sense I suppose, concerning the drama going on with Mikey cheating and that. I really still cannot believe this though.

I have made so many great friends in the fandom and I will never forget the day I got to see them in concert. It was amazing. It was on Gerard's birthday so we got to sing Happy Birthday to him. After the concert, I got to meet Mikey and Frank. It has to be one of the best nights of my life as I got to be able to meet two people from a band who got me through so much.

I'm not very good with words so this blog entry probably isn't that great. I feel I need to get my words out though.

Their music will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart. Thank you for everything My Chemical Romance.
March 23rd, 2013 at 05:28am