My Chemical Romance have split, but we must remain strong!

IF you were not already aware the amazing and inspiring My Chemical Romance have called it quits.

The message to fans, simply titled "My Chemical Romance," reads:

"Being in this band for the past 12 years has been a true blessing. We've gotten to go places we never knew we would. We've been able to see and experience things we never imagined possible. We've shared the stage with people we admire, people we look up to, and best of all, our friends. And now, like all great things, it has come time for it to end. Thanks for all of your support, and for being part of the adventure.
My Chemical Romance"


This is a sad time for fans everywhere, and I personally always wanted to watch them live, and now that dream is holding onto a comeback tour that could happen in the future.

We must be strong though, and as Gerard Way rightly sang "We'll carry on."
Though the band is dead, their legacy and their music can live for generation to come along side the greats of Rock N Roll.

Listen to their music, and celebrate the great time we held with them, whether it was as a killjoy running from BL/ind, or as a teenager stuck in a high school. Continue their legacy, and they'll go down in history along with the greats, so other generation will learn and listen to their music, just as we did. WE are the MCRmy, and that will never change!

Sixx Killer
March 23rd, 2013 at 01:57pm