I literally just found out about this guys. MCR <3

Okay everyone was freaking me out wih their saying about I miss them and I'm crying. I had no idea why. Until someone told me to go on the website and I did.

My heart broke and the tears just started running. I never I to to see them in concert, that was my first goal. Now it's shattered. I coup have seen them but no my parents didn't let me because I was supposedly in trouble. But i don't know what to even say.

They saved my life and now I don't know what to do.
They were my motivation to keep goin and not let anyone take me down. But hey there's nothing wrong with hope

Maybe they're just going through a rough time. Maybe it's like a Blink 182 thing. Where they break up and get back together .
You know like uh.... System of a Down, Fall Out Boy, and other bands. Maybe they will get back together?
Who knows but right now I just have no words...just tears.

I want to tell you guys that no matter what MCR wants us to keep running and keep going and not to doubt ourselves. I'm not a fan that likes them because of their looks. (even tho they r sexy) I love them for so much more.

Fuck everybody who ever talked shit about them. Fuck them all!

Like I said no matter what just...
KEEP RUNNING!
Okay? Please do that for me? I don't like seeing sad souls. Every single one of you I love, even If I don't know you or ever met you. I love you for loving am amazing band.
Gerard, Mikey, Frank, and Ray will always love you and never fucking forget that please?

Never will they forget us...
With my unconditional love,
Zee
March 23rd, 2013 at 08:09pm