To the MCRmy.

So all the fans of My Chemical Romance have probably heard about their break up and are thoroughly confused and hurt by it. As a huge fan of them, I know how you all feel.

I've heard that three fans have already suicided because of the break up. That is horrible and hurtful because I feel like they each gave up themselves, on each fan and the members of My Chem.

Yes, My Chemical Romance have broken up, but they accomplished what they set out to do, to change the world and to save peoples lives. They did not disband because of hate within the group, like they said they thought it was time for it to come to an end. They will probably continue making music, art and pursuing everything they love, and we can still love and support each of them regardless of them not being a band anymore.

Maybe they disbanded because both Gerard and Frank have kids, and Ray and Mikey might want to start having a family of their own or they might just want to pursue a different career for a while. However, you can't tell me that none of you think they will never come back as a band. I don't think it will be like a "Fall Out Boy thing", but in ten - fifteen years they might get back together as they world might have turned to shit again, and they want to help change it. We don't know, but don't ever lose hope.

They taught me to believe in myself and not to give up when others put me down. We still have their music, their videos and our love for them. Please don't give that up because you don't think you can live without them. They are still here, all members, they are just not producing new music together. And you have everyone in the MCRmy to help support you, as we all know each others pain. We should support each other now more than ever.

"Never let them take the light behind your eyes."

If you feel like you need to talk, contact a friend, a family member, a helpline, or a mibba stranger like me.

"When I’m here, no longer, you must be stronger"
March 24th, 2013 at 12:20am