So sick of this crap! -.-

Okay, so I was on facebook just setting my status like I usually do.
One of my 'family members' decided to comment on my status to tell me to 'watching my language and stop using the f word'. I originally would have just said 'okay', but I didn't. Before you judge me, let me tell you that she has NEVER been in my life. She was NEVER around and I hardly know her. As I was saying, I would have originally said okay. But she went on to make a status about it like a two year old. Her status was something along the lines of, 'I'm tired of the f word if u can't respect the lord i will have to unfriend u'.
Let me point out this as well, she's like 50 years old! Fix your damn grammar and I know it's about me. Why not just tag me in it if it's about me? Secondly, she has no right to tell me what to do, so she has no right if i'm 'christian' like she is or not. I have nothing against religion, but don't assume you know EVERYTHING about me if you have NEVER been a part of my life.
I look after MYSELF I don't need anyone to tell me to watch my fucking language or what to do. I've been through so much shit in my life that I just don't care anymore. When you're father abandons you, your mother dies, and you have no one to turn to...then you can tell me what to fucking do! I'm so sick of people walking over me! I can't take it anymore, I seriously can't. I've been through so much shit in my life that I've thought about just giving up and ending it. I'm still wondering why I haven't. I don't have anymore so called friends that I can turn to.
I have to fight against the urge to stop all the pain, every single day of my life. Everybody has a breaking point and I'm pretty sure I've reached mine. It only takes a little push to make me cry nowadays. I'm just really lost right now and I don't want people telling me what to do and what not to do. I am my own person and I will always be that way.
I've always been the kind of person who looks after herself. The kind of person who will say what's on my mind when I want to. If you don't like, I'm sorry but I don't care. This is MY life and I'm trying to make the best of it. It's been a pretty shitty life, so it's hard to keep looking at the bright side. I may let people call me 'freak' 'fat' 'ugly' and 'worthless'....but I will not stand someone telling me how to raise myself.
I just needed to get this rant out before I did something mega stupid like usual. Anyways, that's all for now.
March 24th, 2013 at 04:15am