Hinder...Oh Hinder

Finally got to see Hinder again tonight for the second time. Sure it's only been a year since I last did (maybe a year and a half) but I so needed tonight. Whether it was being with my friends at the show or just the show in general, it was just awesome.

I didn't get there to see the opening local band with one of my friends on bass, but it wasn't that big of a deal since I was at a good friend's baby shower beforehand. To be honest with you, I mainly was going for Hinder in the first place.

And I was not disappointed once they took the stage. The first time I wasn't either but still, it was that rush and energy that I had to just be there. Maybe it was half because I didn't have to work in retail today. My day off and it was spent having a great time.

The only thing that kind of bummed me out was having to hear "Lips of an Angel". Now, mind you, I'm a huge Hinder fan. I have been since 2005 but that song just bugs the crap out of me, maybe it's overplayed. I think that's it, it's just over played. I say kind of annoyed since I found myself singing along tonight and dancing to it. It was the good mood I was in, which felt great.

Much like the good mood I got from the Lovehammer show I was at a few weeks ago. That night actually has a lot to do with my already good mood. Now as I type this I find it very hard to sleep for my long shift of work because of Hinder. I just keep hearing "All American Nightmare" and "See You In Hell" go through my head all while my mind replays the night over and over.

Sigh, yes, that' a written dreamy sigh, because for a second I just need to fangirl about how good Austin looked too. So what if he's married? A girl can daydream and comment on how a guy looks. No harm in it, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind either.

For now, I'm going to try to get some sleep and not let my stupid managers or customers bring me down at my shift in the morning.
March 24th, 2013 at 08:39am