Goodbye to the black parade

Yesterday I found out that My Chemical Romance have broken up and it hit me hard. MCR's music has been there for me for a long time, when I was down I listened to them to help me clear my head, their live performance of the black parade is dead in mexico bought me joy and giggles. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't have been inspired to write my gifted visions books. They helped me figure out my passion for writing and being creative, their video's have helped me analize others. I found my voice with their songs, I wanted to perform their songs in my music performances when I was at school, in my last year of school when I had a lession I could listen to music in I'd play them to get rid of the sound of my class being stupidly loud or them making fun of me. When I needed to cry I'd put them on and cry but soon cheer up and just listen to them.

Thank you My Chemical Romance you have no idea the way your music has helped me. The years of music you've bought to people will live on forever, the followers of the black parade will always stay with you and will carry on growing. You are in all of our hearts and will be so dearly missed. You made us laugh, cry and scream, your music is so powerful and it has touched all of our hearts. You're music and the lyrics were always so passionate and I only hope that my books will be as passionate and as successful as you and your music.

Goodbye My Chemical Romance live long the black parade
March 24th, 2013 at 01:11pm