24/3/13 - Biffy Clyro and this boy!

For those who don't know Biffy Clyro are a Scottish rock band who are currently touring arenas in the UK and I went to their gig yesterday and it was epic. I can't even describe how amazing it was. They sounded incredible, the staging and lighting was awesome and they put on a really great show for thousands of fans that had been waiting in the snow for hours. I was waiting for four hours but it paid off as I got central on the barrier.

I was so close to Simon Neil it was untrue. I have a huge thing for him and at the moment he is up there with Synyster Gates which is a big deal. I almost caught one of his plectrums as he chucked it towards me after shouting, "I love you, Simon" really loudly but it bounced off of my fingers and hit the floor over the barrier. The horrible security man gave it to somebody else. That pissed me off.

The crowd was absolutely wild and I have got the bruises to prove it. I have a massive one covering my entire knee, my elbows are in a mess and my chest is covered in them from banging into the barrier all night (and yes I know I'm short!) but I don't mind its all part of the experience of a rock show but some people do need to learn gig etiquette. There was this 30 year old women and her boyfriend behind me and my friends. Fair enough, they got shoved into us when Biffy came on the stage but then to repeatedly elbow us all in the head and resting your sweaty arm on my head was not okay. Least to say I was really mad because it hurt like hell and no matter what I said she wouldn't get off.

Finally, one of my friends had an argument with the woman and her boyfriend. By the way they were talking they were clearly on something. She did apologise but still continued to go it until my friend grabbed her arm and shouted fuck off at her. The benefits of having a friend who works as a security guard.

That brings me nicely onto the boy part of the title as there is this boy who works in security for venues around my city. I won't mention any names but my friend told him that I really like him and he was working Biffy so it made it really awkward to see him. We went to burger king for food and he was there, sitting and talking to all the security was really fun but I can't help but think about him all the time.

It's so frustrating but he helped us get out of the venue safely and save our tickets for us (the venue takes them off people when they enter the standing area, no idea why) so it turned out all good in the end. Now, I have to wait until Tuesday to see what he's been saying about me. Sigh.
March 24th, 2013 at 10:34pm