SNOW DAY!

So I got ready for school this morning in my "I hate the world" mood then I look outside and see it's snowing. That makes my mood worse since I had an inkling that my school wouldn't call for a delay or cancel school.

As I do every morning, I go on twitter and all the kids from other schools are tweeting that there's no school and kids from my school are like "I hate our district and I hope all the other schools burn and F*CK this" it basically went like that for a majority of the morning. Then people started tweeting that we didn't have school, honestly I was expecting Ashton Kutcher to come out my closet to tell me I just got punk'd.

I was really upset that I got dressed for nothing and I won't be able to go back asleep. It's still snowing out now and there is no way I'm going to soccer practice this afternoon. But I'm thinking about posting more chapters on my story Little Bird. Inspired by Teen Wolf. Also I might start a new story. I've been a fan of Vampire Diaries since the show aired so I'm really thinking about making a story about that. Who I'd want the OC paired with will be a come as it goes thing.

For right now, I'm going to drink tea in my cute winking bear socks and make some chocolate chip pancakes.

Hungry girl out, peeaceeee!

(And yes I really did quote Phineas and Ferb)
March 25th, 2013 at 01:55pm