So I lost my computer this weekend

I haven't been updating or reading anything this weekend and I'm pissed because I feel like I'm so behind but I have to go to work in an hour and I'm not eve ready. I can't believe that I lost my computer for like two days, I feel stupid too because it was in the same place I lost my shoes at, my fucking closet.

I'm not one to use my closet, I think it's creepy and strange noises come from it so I don't use it unless I'm storing like winter clothes during the summer. I don't know why but when I'm drunk, I like to use it. My friend Corey and I searched the entire house for my shoes for three days before I was like hmm, what if my drunk ass put them in here and boom, that's were they were. Just chilling in my closet. Yeah, I thought one of my sisters friends stole it and I was pissed like I worked really hard to pay off this computer and if someone stole it I would cry. But no, it was just in my closet. The last place I'd ever look for it.

Anyway, I get off work at like five and plan on doing nothing but write my stories and read you guys' stories that I'm behind on or that have been recommended to me. It should me loads of fun and I'm really looking forward to it because I've been going through some major withdrawal when it comes to stories.

I need the written word just like you need to breathe.
March 25th, 2013 at 03:27pm