I want She Hulk and Ms. Marvel in The Avengers 2.

I'm a serious Marvel Geek. I love the heroes and their back stories and goddarnit I want Ms. Marvel and She Hulk in the Avengers 2. Just to show you how much I mean business; the only reason I log on to Facebook everyday is only to play Marvel Avengers Alliance. Also, Mibba I know you love writing fanfics about rockstars and what not but would it kill you to write about SUPERHEROES? C'mon we all grew up with the stories unless Justin Biever has taken over everything like I once feared. Alas, I want SUPER HERO FANFICTION. I PROMISE TO READ AND COMMENT IF THIS HAPPENS. C'mon do it for the geeks who know klingon as a second language! Do it for people like Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory.

I want girl power in the next big box office hit. The Hulk got his time to shine in the first one and it was badass but we need a femmenist movement here. We can't let the guys do all the work, what are we supposed to do with our free time, cook? I say NAY let us save the world and wear spandex like any respectable super hero would!

This has been a public service announcement brought to you by GuiltyAsCharged.

You're welcome.

Now make my dreams come true fair Mibbians!
March 25th, 2013 at 07:56pm