Guysssss... I've been Sherlocked.

Image

I have one episode left. The Reichenbach Fall. I'm totally putting it off because I only just joined the fandom and even I know what happens. All of the internet knows what happens. I'm in denial about it and I haven't even watched it yet!

So I'm just looking at all the tumblr posts and gifs. The gifs. Ohmygoodness the gifs!

Image
Image
Image

I love Benedict, I do. I think he's a fantastic actor and an amazing human being, but Martin Freeman is definitely my favorite. It takes quite an actor to play the part of Sherlock; less so the average, seemingly-ordinary doctor who accompanies the detective. But I love Watson nevertheless.

I'm officially SuperWhoLocked. The three craziest fandoms and I'm a part of them all.
Let's not even mention my anime/manga love...

I just love having something to obsess over.
Image

Also, I would appreciate something to read. Preferably short, no more than five chapters. It can be a fan fic if you want. Uhm, I know most of the fandoms, so...

Guys, I'm just putting off the Sherlock episode! I very recently got over the end of season two in Doctor Who! I'm not ready for more sad feels!
Image

So, give me something to read, occupy my time. Please?
March 25th, 2013 at 09:01pm