Please Read. It Is Important.

Hi everybody I wanted to talk to you about my story Judgement Day . After the next chapter I will be starting a new story arc which will contain some very mature themes, even more so than I have already shown. A topic that has popped up on my radar recently is human trafficking and forced prostitution. I will not be going into such graphic details as to get the story am NC-17 rating but it will deal with some themes that I do not condone with any fiber of my personal being. Andrew will see terrible things happen to strangers and even a few of the Judges he will be servicing with over the course of the story. I will not be bring Yvaine into this story as I feel like if I wrote her in she would be more of a damsel in distress than an actual Judge capable of dealing justice out on a moments notice.

This next arc will be me writing some of the ideas I had to make Mega City One even darker and grimmer than it has been shown thus far. It will take place in what is known as the Pleasure District, the leading center for human trafficking and prostitution. I will be introducing two to three new Judges that will be helping Andrew bring down the most brutal, sadistic, and soulless pimps in the Pleasure District.

The purpose of this blog is to give an advance warning to all those that could be offended by such a thing. And to say I do not approve of any of these actions, I will be doing this to show that this is evil, unless done in a strictly consensual way which if you can think of please drop me a message.

Alright guys Chapter Five will hopefully be up the end of this week. See ya later.
March 25th, 2013 at 11:56pm