Is it weird to fangirl over another Mibbian?

I hope it's not, because I've been doing it for probably the last decade or two.

There's this one user, Katie Mosing, who I have idolized for a ridiculously long time. I think she is one of the best writers I've ever read and she is so talented. She has so many ideas and everything she writes is just so incredible. I just really think she's very wonderful.

I never really talked to her before because I was always just gawking at how perfect she was, but then I opened up a group write last week and she sent in an app! I think I actually legitimately really in real life squealed when I saw it. I never thought anyone as amazing as her would apply for one of my group writes and I was so delighted. I was shaking so badly I could hardly even send her a message back.

It's just so surreal to me because I have idolized her writing for so long. I thought I was going to faint. Everything she does is just so incredible and I can't believe I get to write with her!

Please excuse me while I go fangirl some more!! I'll leave you to read some of my favorite things by her, even though everything is great and she had pages upon pages of awesome stuff.

Slut's Guide to Happiness is my favorite of her solo stories. Ava is very close to the boys of One Direction and it turns into quite the heated situation(;

Model Behavior is my favorite of her co-writes and it is written with the incredible JoStockton. Harry is a model in this. Louis is a fashion designer. They meet two lovely girls. Need I say more?

iMate is just the most fun story ever. I have no idea how she came up with the idea, but it is the most brilliant thing ever. When One Direction and soul mates get mixed together, something good is bound to come out.
March 26th, 2013 at 12:01am