It Never Ends.

What never ends? This urge to write new fan fictions about my most favoritest person ever- Zayn Malik! For those of you that know who I am, you know that I am currently writing Old Mill and 80lbs Less Of Who I Am (I'm trying my best to quickly get it over with. I mean, 44+ is a lot.)

You can skip the next two paragraphs.... I would.

One story is about a girl name Shawn, who once weighed over 200 pounds and looses all the weight for Zayn, but she starts to slowly think that it all might be a lost cause.

Old Mill is about a girl named Abrey who returns to the small town to look after her grandmother, who is now a widow. Abrey encounters Zayn who has tons of dark secrets- I'm just gonna say it! He's a wolf (I know)

BUT! The main reason why I am writing this blog is because, ugh, I want to write more fan fictions about this jerk name Zayn! I can't stop thinking of new stories.

I tell myself that I hate him!

I've already started on one, (only four chapters.) and it's about a girl named Leighton, who is a survivor in the Zombie Apocalypse (I KNOW!!!!) along with her father. They live in a rural area while the boys are stuck in London. The group runs into Leighton and her father. Some other stuff will go down and the boys will have to convince Leighton' father, Easton, that they have nowhere else to go.

I guess you can I like writing about all this crap!

I know I also put up a story called Black Heart, about Harry Styles and that's when my Harry feels got the best of me! But I'm gonna try and stay committed to Zayn (haha).

I have another Zayn FF that I want to write, but I just won't get into that.

I know I'll go against my rules and just put these stories within the next month or two... I won't be able to resist.
March 27th, 2013 at 02:19am