My Chemical Romance - The tragic ending.

So hello fellow mibbians. Today I have decided to write about the tragedy that is the break-up of the world wide famous rock band, My Chemical Romance. This band was legendary and saved many lives, including my own and probably many other mibbians’. Now I have several theories to as why they broke up and I shall explain them later but before I do that, I shall explain why they meant so much to me. This band means an extreme amount to me because they actually saved me. They helped me through an extremely hard time when I had no one that I could go to for help. They helped me for over a year and helped to prevent my bad thoughts. People hated this amazing band, saying that they caused people to commit suicide, but how could a band which saved so many lives, kill someone? In my own opinion, this band was a saviour. This band was perfect. Up until the point I regained my trust since losing it all, and found trust in someone, this band was all that helped me. And now I’m saddened to say that my saviours have gone.
Now to explain my theories… Basically, in a summary, I believe that the record label had something to do with it. Maybe it was because they had been going for a long time period of twelve years already (the band) or the company wanted more fans, I don’t know. Or it could be some legal shit going on there. I’m not sure. Many people have the conspiracy that is was Mikey and the dilemma with Alicia, but in my own opinion, I don’t believe that his actions caused the band to split up because these guys were like brothers (Gerard and Mikey of course being blood related brothers). Yes the problem could have caused some disputes, but not the breaking up of the band. The musicians loved making music for their fans and wanted to continue saving them and helping them. Gerard also stated that this band was for life. This was last year, not too long ago. So why would they have voluntarily broken up? And my final point is that on their website, their announcement wasn’t very clear, and they formally signed the message with, ‘My Chemical Romance’. The band wouldn’t do that, seeming as it is their own website! So therefore, I believe it was something to do with legal things or the record company; or both.
And what I feel at the end of this is pride. I am proud to be a fan of this legendary band, and yes I will continue to be a fan even though they haven’t continued on. I mourn the end of this perfect, life changing band; I really do hope they return. These guys saved my life, and I hope they come back. But for now it is farewell to My Chemical Romance, thank you for everything. I love these guys, and in my eyes, My Chemical Romance will always live on. Because killjoys never die.
March 27th, 2013 at 04:34pm