95% of the time I hate kissing in stories

Okay that's not a real statistic and by kissing it's not the act of kissing or the scenery or characters or any of those types of things that bother the shit out of me, pecks and and all that are fine or whatever and sort of adorable (actually really adorable) most of the time, but WHEN PEOPLE DESCRIBE KISSING IN STORIES USUALLY IT'S JUST REALLY GROSS.

WHICH MAKES SENSE REALLY WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT BECAUSE UNLESS YOU'RE THE ONE DOING IT KISSING IS WEIRD.

JUST THINK ABOUT IT. WHY ARE YOU EVEN TRYING TO PUT YOUR TONGUE ANYWHERE NEAR MINE. OR AROUND ME. WHO EVEN THOUGHT OF THAT IN THE BEGINNING.

"YO WANNA TOUCH TONGUES."

gross. why did I do that.

But seriously, and I don't mean oh let me peck you or some sort of church kiss I mean in stories when there is a full blown make out session usually I'm like cringe cringe cringe stop that no I do not approve of any of that.

Can we just discuss here because YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.

Some people can pull it off I guess (you rare talented writers you) but most of the time it's just weird because kissing is weird and sometimes I feel like these people have never kissed anyone (which could be a very real possibility) because it's like what the

what are you doing

stop that.

YOU ALL KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

"Our tongues battled for dominance."

"Unexpectedly I moaned and he slipped his tongue passed my lips."

"His tongue explored my mouth."

OTHER WEIRD SHIT LIKE THAT.

First of all this is not a fight or war of some kind, kissing is a two person thing usually not one person sort of limply chilling there while the other assaults them with their tongue because that's a little like rape what are you dominating with tongues. I mean someone can be more aggressive and that makes sense but dominating is a no.

Why are you moaning if you're just kissing no. Like sure you can be turned on by why are you moaning when it's just a kiss are you okay are you an early pearly?

YOU DON'T EXPLORE THE CREVICES OF SOMEONE'S MOUTH THAT'S NOT HOW YOU KISS THAT IS HOW YOU SLOBBER. SERIOUSLY.

HAVING SOMEONE "EXPLORE" YOUR MOUTH IS ACTUALLY REALLY WEIRD AND VERY UNCOMFORTABLE AND NOT SOMETHING YOU WANT TO EVER HAPPEN TO YOU, OKAY? SO STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SOUND ROMANTIC. BECAUSE IT'S GROSS.

I can honestly say that because once I kissed a boy and I swear he tried to choke me with his tongue and I literally pulled away and laughed because IT'S SO WEIRD AND I WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND I TOLD HIM TO STOP THAT RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE IT WAS NOT OKAY ON ANY LEVEL.

STOP EXPLORING SHIT. YOU ARE NOT CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS YOU ARE JUST A BAD KISSER.

And most of the time I'm just like wow could you please not do that because it's weird make those characters stop kissing because if I ever wanted them to kiss I regret it because now I don't.

Kissing is just really hard to write.

Like murder wow no problem kissing HAHA NOPE THAT IS INCREASINGLY DIFFICULT I AM GOING TO NOT DO THAT.

that could very well be a metaphor for my life.

AM I JOKING WHO KNOWS

But actually admit it kissing in stories is weird you know it too.
March 27th, 2013 at 11:49pm