Sometimes, Directioners really piss me off.

Okay, I know by reading the title you will automatically go to the comments and yell at me.
"You are so not a true Directioner!"
"OMG can you believe yourself? We are perfect, you piss yourself off!"

This doesn't go to all Directioners. I just want you to read this if you are a Directioner.
There are those so-called Directioners that really just hit a nerve. Today was Greg, Niall's brother's wedding, and Niall was the best man. Fans broke into the wedding just to meet Niall, and Greg's wedding was ruined. Niall locked himself in a bathroom and cried. Did you know that?
Directioners, for busting into Greg's wedding to meet Niall, made him cry.
That is unbelievable!
Wasn't it supposed to be a big day for his brother? Wasn't it supposed to be about him and his new wife? Or was it supposed to be a Meet and Greet?
I think the boys deserve their privacy, we can't stalk them everywhere they go. They need to have a life, too. We can't even let them go on a date without bombarding them!
I'm just saying, what the hell is this?
I've been a Directioner all my life. One Direction has been to and near my town so many times. And one time, they were on the same beach I was (well in my defense I didn't know they were there until the concert in Tampa that night .-.), and I have never tried to go meet them, mainly because I like things to happen normally and naturally.
Just please, sometimes Directioners need to take a chill pill and give the boys some privacy.
March 27th, 2013 at 11:56pm