My neighbors are so weird and I'm gonna kill my male directioner

K. So this was just gonna be about my day at work but my neighbors just did something weird. They rang the doorbell setting off our chihuahua who seems to have that little dog syndrome and thinks it can kill whoever comes by. So you know, I answered and they just handed me this metal screw that has like a chain and I don't know what it's for and they didn't even say anything. They just gave me a creepy smile and like their friend is just standing their smiling like this is part of some prank. I don't know what you annoying ass mother fuckers are doing but you're weird and I'm about to call security forces on you so you'll leave me alone. Weirdos.

So my little male directioner, he's a dick. Like it's ok, 'cause it's funny and he amuses me but he's a dick. I'm 4'11 and look like I'm twelve (if that, I've gotten 11 plenty of times) and I'm so short that you can't see me over the glass display cases at Subway which I already get made fun of for. Well Trey decides to up that and make fun of me for needing a step stool to do the dishes and then he was bringing a box to the back and he stopped me from what I was doing to say, "you know if you ever become homeless and need a place to stay, I'm sure you could fit yourself a you sized flat screen, a couch and even a bed in here and you'll be set."

I grabbed the knife I was using to open things and was like, "get away from me before I fucking kill you."

He's so fun to work with though haha. Makes my day. Anyway, I've updated You're Playing it Wrong and you guys should totally check it out because it needs some lovin ;)

Also, if you're looking for a 1D story that will keep you on the edge of your seat and haven't read this yet, you're looking in the wrong places. Have no fear! I have the link.

Deaf Hearts is my obsession which I check on like every minute of every freaking day when I get the chance and I am in love with it. Don't be scared because it has seventeen chapters, trust me you'll be able to read this lovely piece of work in an hour tops once you read the first chapter. You'll be hooked ;)

Also if you're looking for an amazeballs Niall Horan fic that isn't mine ('cause you know, mine's all perff and stuff), then look right over here and check out Take Me Home because it's also freaking amazing :D
March 29th, 2013 at 12:36am