Story/Poem/Group-Write Promotional Blog

I've read all of these stories, and they are all unique in their own light. I thoroughly enjoyed what I've read from each individual user. This Easter idea was great, because I was able to find some real gems on the site that I probably would have never thought to look.

under the sea
First Love
Original
PG-13
About Juliana's first love. This is also for a contest.

How to be Human by colour me perfect.
R
Original Fiction
She was an experiment. He was a tyrant. But what else could he do in his quest to help her discover life than fall for the unusual girl? And what could be more frustrating than being in love with someone that had no idea how it felt to love him back?

Beautifully Broken by colour me perfect.
R
Original Fiction
I was a dirty little liar. I was a filthy little faker. I was as clean as a whistle, and as innocent as a newborn baby. I was a walking contradiction, which was why I was destined to leave. I just didn't expect him to try and stop me.

It's hard to say what story I love most by colour me perfect. Beautifully Broken is a very unique story that, honestly, I haven't read before on here. It's interesting, it's unique. I don't really know what to say without giving it away, but you really should go read something anything by her, you'll probably be just as smitten as I was.

A Push or a Pull by addesin
NC-17
Original Fiction
Is this love or is it a fantasy? /slash/

Holy crap, guys, this story. THIS STORY IS AMAZING. I don't know what to say, I've really never got REAL into slash, but this story had me reading, and I need to go back and finish. SO MUCH TO DO. It's and awesome, amazing, extraordinary. I don't know what to say.

Mr. And Mr. Iero Way by M_Courtney_R

Here is a very lovely story from the very lovely M_Courtney_R, again, it's very good. I can't stress to you guys how awesome these users are.

MIW Co-Write Idea

This is a MIW Co-Write idea, go check it out!

The Bloody Chaos by wrc
PG-13
Fan fiction
Action, Adventure, Fantasy
A Skyrim fanfiction! Really easy to understand if not a player!

wrc, we all know her, don't lie. She's amazing, have you checked out her story? WHY NO? I know it's not the typical lovey dovey One Direction/Band Filled story that a lot of people are into, but you guys need to stretch your branches and stop being rooted to one particular genre. Well, you don't need to, I'm not forcing anyone. D: Foot in mouth syndrome, I suffer from it.

Tragic Tales by yaoi girl.
R
Original Fiction
Action, Crime

Other people's thoughts of me are none of my business. I live my life the only way I can, and if that's through torture, then so be it. If time went back five years and changed, then maybe things would be different.


Jasona by yaoi girl.
R
Original Fiction
Action, Fantasy, Tragedy
I wait by the lilies,
as the river flows by.
Waiting for the destiny,
That passes me by.

When will I escape this fate?
This horrid dream I am living.
On this very day's date,
I am giving up.

I wait by the lilies,
for the cursed human Jasona.
The man that once fled,
And left me by the lil


yaoi girl. IS AMAZING. I wrote a blog about her yesterday, and I went and read her stories. I LOVED what I read. Amazing, simply awesome. The length in one of her stories is rather short, and I blazed right thought it, but I wanted more, I need more. Addict, maybe.

Judgement Day
R
FanFiction
Drama, Action, Sci-Fi

“We cannot expect people to have respect for law and order until we teach respect to those we have entrusted to enforce those laws.”
- Hunter S. Thompson

“The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws.”
- Tacitus, The Annals of Imperial Rome

"I am the law."
- Judge Dredd


I didn't know how I was going to like this, but actually, it's super awesome. The Sun God has some damn good stories, again not your typical romance stories, but very awesome.

Sorry that this blog was kind of all over the place, I, myself, am all over the place right now. Trying to gift gifts, and tie everything off with little boys. (I was up until like 12+am this morning working on stuff for the raffle.)
March 29th, 2013 at 11:30pm