Warped Tour & Writer's Block

I've been pretty frustrated lately. It seems like no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to find any motivation to pick up a pen or pencil and start writing. I have so many ideas for fan fics but still, nothing seems to come out. Depression has come over me lately because of things that have been going on in my life. So, that is probably most likely why I can't seem to be able to write. Writing though is one of things besides music and drawing that makes me so happy. I can't wait to get back to writing again but I need some inspiration or motivation. Does anyone have some suggestions? :3 What do you do that seems to inspire you or motivate you to write?

Speaking of happier things though, it looks like I'll be going to Warped Tour this June to see Black Veil Brides!!!! I'm super duper excited!!!! I've waited for this moment for so so long and this will be the first time I've ever went to Warped Tour. I'm a little nervous because of that but the excitement over rules that. I don't know what to expect. I've heard a lot of positive things about Warped Tour and how fun it is. I'm just looking forward to seeing my favorite band(and hopefully being able to meet them) and seeing some other amazing bands. I'm not too sure about the rest of the bands that'll be playing. I've heard about Sleeping With Sirens playing this year which is amazing but I don't know about who else will be playing.

Anyway though, this blog is pretty random but I felt the need to get my excitement out and vent a bit about my frustration with having writer's block.
March 30th, 2013 at 02:34am