Outer Beauty

I'm going to admit right now, yes, I do wear make up as do MANY other people in the world. I understand that it is a project you're doing and you are trying to make a point, but really? Like did you have to bring my name up in it when you wanted to test make up out on people who don't wear make up as a joke? I don't know if you realize this, but not everyone wears make up because their friends are doing it. Some of us put it on every morning and take it off every night once we know we won't see anyone we know to be perfect. We do it because there are people who make fun of us without it, or don't see us as cool people. I really don't know. All I know is that your project is sort of trying to get people away from using make up, but why don't you find the real cause in it. Why do people spend crazy amounts of money on Coach purses and Abercrombie and Fitch jeans? I admit again, I have a Coach wallet and yes, I buy $40 jeans, but I don't think the reason I do it is because I can, it's because that's what we wear at our school to be accepted. Everyone is striving for acceptance, for that moment where someone notices how stunning they look and what a great personality they have rather than how much knowledge they lack. It's a cover up and a safety from those harsh comments around us.

So I advise you do your research before talking about me on that topic again. I believe you looked a celebrity pictures already? Yeah, take a look at those again, at least I look basically the same before and after. I'm not one you really should be talking about to begin with.
March 30th, 2013 at 02:54am