I wish Mibba would let you see your subscribers.

I mean, I understand that not being able to see them protects their identities in case they decide to unsubscribe from a story, so that that way they're not getting hassled or asked why they unsubscribed.

But it would be able to see them right when they subscribe and then have it become hidden. Like a one time alert thing, you know?
Like in an e-mail or something and then once that's done, it's all normal. And you can't see who they are accept for that and you still wouldn't be able to see who unsubbed because it wouldn't provide a list or anything.

I only say that because it would be awesome to be able to thank them for their support.

But meh. That's small beans. At least we have subscribers period, right? C:

______

Oh dear. I have even more inspiration than I can handle.
But I think this newest one would do best as a co/group write. It's going to be a Supernatural story. A post apocalyptic one.

Sam and Dean and everybody else never saw it coming. The apocalypse happened in a way they never could have expected. And now they and a small group of survivors have to stay alive in the wasteland that is now the world and try to find salvation.

Meh.
What do you guys think? Could it work?

If you think so and you'd like to join, let me know.
I have a working title already.

I may just write it myself, even if I get no interest.
But eh.

You can find nice things at the end of this journal.
March 30th, 2013 at 03:17am