Thank you, Mibba.

So this is a very random blog. But I'm sitting in my bed writing, and thinking about how effing wonderful Mibba is. Honestly, I love this community more than most of the people that go to my college. The friends that I have here, are really better than a lot of the ones that I know in real life.

Coming on Mibba, I never thought that I would have gained as many friends as I have. I actually know these people by first name and I know basic things about their lives, and I know how awesome of people they are. And that's all because of writing on this site.

Group writes on here are also a big part of the reason I'm getting to making new friends on here as well. I'm literally astonished at how many great writers are on this site, and I can't help but smile knowing that I write alongside many of them in group writes.

So even though this is the most random blog I've ever written, I felt like somewhere, somehow, I needed to express my gratitude for the people who make this site go round, from managing things, to writing articles, and to everything single, absolute thing that they do. Thank you.

And thank you to those who I've made friends with. I love the shit out of you guys. And as a lot of you know, this is really weird for me to be expressing my love for something. Cause usually I'm the abrasive, sarcastic asshole some people have somehow come to love.

But yeah, thank you bitches too.

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH LIKE I CANT CONTAIN IT ANYMORE

Image

Good day.
March 30th, 2013 at 09:36pm