The 'Request a Layout' Forum.

So I really like making layouts. Before I got majorly into writing and reading stories on here, that's what I would do. I'd just make layouts for myself, sometimes I'd use them but most of the time I wouldn't. So they'd just sit there and eventually I'd delete them. I didn't know, however, that I could be making layouts for other people who would actually use them.

The 'Request a Layout' forum is severely neglected. I was winding through the main forum page, just bored and seeing what all is there, and came across it. Honestly, I was shocked to see how many requests have went unanswered. Way over half of them haven't even been responded to, and some of these requests go back months, so that means they've gone that long without any help.

What I would like to do is try to try and get a lot of those requests filled. I can make layouts pretty quickly, but there's no way I can make every single one of them on my own, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me. Just go to the '[url=http://www.mibba.com/Forums/Topic/176835/Request-a-Layout/]Request a Layout[/url' forum and help two or three of those people who haven't figured out how to make layouts. It's a nice thing to do and, most of the time, it won't take you very long.

Yea, that's it. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Easter! :)
March 31st, 2013 at 10:24pm