M_Courtney_R

This blog post is dedicated to M_Courtney_R for picking Yellow in my Mibba giveaway!

If you haven't had a chance to check out this wonderful girls stories then it's a must! She writes for a mixture of different fandoms such as Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance, Motionless In White and Slipknot so if you enjoy reading about any of these bands, you have to check out her awesome stories.

Many of her wonderful stories are well written one shots and I have to say that one of my favourite stories is a co-write named Sex Crazed and Famous, which is about Avenged Sevenfold and coming from that fandom I enjoy the story immensely. If we take a closer look at it, it is about all the members of Avenged Sevenfold, getting it on behind closed doors which is brilliant! It is really well written on her part and she writes as Synyster Gates (clearly my favourite member = best part). Its a great story and highly recommend it to everyone.

Also, she writes many Frerard stories which I know are brilliantly done and definitely a must read if you enjoy this pairing. There are many amazing things about her stories and she has some very unique ideas.

If you haven't check out her stories already then I highly recommend that you do. Leave her a comment and recommended it to all of your Mibba friends as she deserves all the support and love for her stories.
April 1st, 2013 at 12:20am