Zacky Vengeance;

This blog post is dedicated to Zacky Vengeance; for picking Yellow in my Mibba giveaway!

I don't even know where to start with this amazing girl! She has done so much for me and influenced my writing so much that I am so honoured that she even looks at my work and reads my blog posts.

This girl is one of the most awesome writers out there. She writes about Avenged Sevenfold and I am in love with every single piece of her work. If you haven't check her one shots and stories out then you need to go and do it straightaway. I am so honoured to have co-writen with her and Daughters of Darkness is a story I will cherish forever. It has it's ups and downs and it's crazy all the way through but she was amazing to work with. A very patient, kind and respectful girl.

One of my favourite stories has to be either Scrapped Knees and Broken Bones or Bring Her Home. Both of these stories are really well written and have original, interesting ideas that leave me pining for more. I absolutely love all of her work and I am not saying this because I promised a wonderful blog post, I genuinely mean it. I have so much respect for this girl and her work really does speak for itself. The two one shots that she has wrote for me as well are awesome. Her smut is epic!

I really highly recommend that you check out all of her work and leave her lots of love. Let her know your opinions on her stories and recommend it to all of your Mibba friends. She has really made me feel welcome on Mibba and is definitely a person who should never give up writing so don't be on your hiatus for too long! I'll miss you like crazy!
April 1st, 2013 at 12:35am