Character analysis- You're Weird, I Like You

Just a small character analysis for my fanfiction; You're Weird, I Like You. Hopefully this describes my characters and answers some questions. Feel free to ask questions in the comments! Fic- Here

Frank Iero:

Frank Iero was born in Belleville, New Jersey and lived there all his life. He has a mother and father, who were together until he was twelve. His father, Frank, left his mother, Linda, for a women named Carly and her daughter, Ramona. Frank's family's (Himself and his mum) money has always been tight so he hardly has anything.

Frank believes in animal rights and is a vegetarian because of it. Though he is deathly afraid of spiders. Frank is fifteen years old and his birthday is Halloween. He has black hair, a lip ring and a punk rock style. has destroyed glasses he can't throw away.

Frank was (and still is) bullied by the jocks at his Belleville High, but he's got close Friends. Mikey, Ray and Gerard. Did I forget to mention that Gerard was Frank's boyfriend? Oops. Frank things Gerard is a fucking scary motherfucker, but a genius at the same time.

Frank has a rep of being the smart, dorky, always in detention kid. He's also a virgin, which he makes a risky bet with Gerard about. He also loathes Melina.

Over all, Frank is just the typical, not so typical sophomore student that nobody really liked. Oh boy, did that ever change.

Gerard Way:

Gerard is originally from Rhode Island, but moved to Belleville when his father's job got transferred locations. He was branded a loser when he defends the freak, Frank Iero, who doesn't turn out to be a freak in the long run. Gerard develops a closeness with Frank, and than ruins everything with a kiss, but then gains more than expected to. Gerard has a little brother, Mikey, who he loves very much. He's also got a mom and a dad, and his grandmother who visits occasionally. His grandmother is his pride and joy. He loves her more than anything.

Gerard sings and does art. He is eighteen and a senior. He has to watch out most days for a pinning Melina. Wants to fuck Frank really badly. Gerard enjoys pissing people off, swearing and touching people when they do not want to be touched. He is an always horny teenager. He smokes. Gerard is pretty cocky, but he always knows how to make people smile.

He likes to dye his hair a lot. When he first arrived at Belleville High, he had yellow-blonde hair, then dyed it to black on Halloween. He used to be a fat kid, so he is insecure about his weight. He likes bands like The Misfits and Iron Maiden. He has a black Mercedes car, which his boyfriend loves.

Gerard admitted to Frank that he was 'afraid to fall in love'. Though he never went in to detail about his past lovers, Frank knows about the names Bert and Penelope. Gerard has anger management issues.

Gerard thinks his main purpose was to be unpredictable and make people smile, and right now, Frank thinks Gerard is doing a fine job of it. Gerard just thinks he is a truly scary motherfucker.

Mikey Way:
Full name is Michael Way. Brother of Gerard Way. From Rhode Island too. Gets really hyper when he eats candy. Much smarter than Frank and Gerard, but super dim when it comes to love. He thinks he may like Billie Joe but ever since the secret admirer started paying attention to him and making him feel good, does he even like him?

He has greasy, nasty hair he is kinda scared of and glasses. He's pretty fucking tall, almost as tall as Gerard, and lanky.

He honestly hates being a teenager.

Ray Toro
Ray toro has huge hair and is friends with Mikey Way. He puts up with a lot of his shit.

There is not much we know about Ray yet but there is lots to come:)

Billie Joe Armstrong
Same with Ray, we don't know much about Billie yet.

We know Billie is the typical punk rock kid. He hangs out with Frank Wright and Michael Pritchard.

Melina Millar OC.
Melina is a cheerleader and a slut. She wants and needs Gerard. She thinks Frank is just some homo who can fuck right off. She harasses Gerard. Gerard thinks she is forward and very pretty, but not his type.
April 1st, 2013 at 05:04am