Fanficion rant.

*This is directed to no one particular and I mean to offend nobody. So if I do offend you, it's all natural talent, baby.*

There are a few things that I've noticed in fanfiction that some of you guys do and it just kind of bothers and, I don't know, thought I'd address it.

1) There is no way in hell that they will be giving you their number after you've spent less than five minutes with them at a meet and greet. I refuse to believe that. You do not get a, 'Youre cute and seem cool, let's hang out. Call me sometime ;) 555-0123'. They are famous, for God's sake, why would try give out their number to some random fan?

2) They are human too. (In most cases.) There is no way they'll be falling in love with you, head over heels, within a week of knowing you. There is no realistic character you can create that will that great. No way.

3) If you are writing a band fiction or something, it is a very slim chance that all 4 or 5 band members are in love with you. I get drama. I get a tragic love triangle. I get that but I can't wrap my head around all4 or 5 different guys (keyword: different) are head over heels threatening the bands continuation over whether or not they get you. I don't know, maybe this one's just me.

4) Wow, I had so many more but I'm writing this on my phone and since it took more time, I forgot. Whoops, what a waste of a log entry.

Anyway, like I said, these are just things that irritate me. You may love it and if so, good for you. We're all entitled to opinions, including me. c:

Peace and love, happy Easter everybody! I hope it was a good day c:

-- Kayla (dizzy dreamer;)
April 1st, 2013 at 06:15am