Justin Bieber Just Isn't Worth It, Guys.

Image

The Biebs.

Image


We all know him, and if you don't, that's really weird. Like...yeah. There is a HUGE range of emotions that are associated with him. Some girls believe him to be God, and get tattoos of his name and/or face, or cry when they hear him sing, or are literally willing to kiss the ground he walks on just to be near him. Like, the crazy bitches.

Then there are girls who are like: "JUSTIN BIEBER IS A STUPUD FAG HE SUCKS SO MUCH I HATE HIM MORE THAN I HATE HITLER I WANT TO CUT HIM OPEN WITH A TORTILLA CHIP AND USE HIS INNARDS AS THE DIP HE SHOULD GO DIE IN A WASP INFESTED HOLE AT THE BOTTOM OF AN ACTIVE VOLCANO AHHHAVFGUJEKGBAJKL"

...what?

Lol. Neither of these are even necessary. Literally, he is a boy. That is all. No more, no less. He's not a terrible singer or performer, by a long shot, nor is he exceedingly wonderful and comparable to Michael Jackson. He is simply a teenage boy who got more attractive over the years (let's face it ladies: he's hot now.) who can hold a note, dance and play a few instruments.

I'm not a fan, but I give credit where credit is due. That's all. The other thing people should keep in mind:

you have never met him.

To girls who think he is the Messiah: he could meet you and hate your guts and think you're the craziest, most annoying bitch on the planet.

Not saying you are, but...y'know. It's a possibility.

To girls who hate him with everything they have in them: Can you not?

Lol. Save it for people who deserve it, because he just doesn't.

Basically, the point of this rant is to say get the fuck over him, guys. Whether you're obsessed with him because you marvel at his endless "perfection," or because you have devoted your life to making him pay horrendous suffering for every single song he has ever dared to release to the general public

Just

Stop

Because he is just not worth it.
April 2nd, 2013 at 02:12am