Story Recommendations

This story recommendation blog is for Holmes and Watson's stories Safe and Sound and Far Away .

Safe and Sound is a Sherlock fanfic and is a slash between Homes and Watson. The story is easy to follow even if you're not familiar with the show. The dialogue flows easily and the narration feels natural. The description in this story is really good. My favorite thing about this story is the first chapter did a good job of introducing the reader to the characters and then it jumps into the action in the second chapter and has a good plot. I would definitely recommend you give this story a chance.

Far Away is a Danny Phantom one-shot. I've never watched Danny Phantom so I knew absolutely nothing about the fandom going into this story. As with Safe and Sound, Holmes and Watson did a great job of making the story understandable even if you don't know anything about the show. This story also has a good, solid plot. The description was great and the writing flowed beautifully. If you're looking for a good oneshot to read you should give this one a shot.

The bottom line is both stories are really good and are both enjoyable to read. The writing is great, the plot lines are solid, and the description was great. They're easy to follow even if you know nothing about the fandom. Both stories are extremely well written and the narration and dialogue in both flow naturally.
April 2nd, 2013 at 05:23pm