I haven't updated in a long time.

Gods, it's been so long since I've updated. School and home have kept me so incredibly busy. This year has been quite frustrating. A lot of stuff has happened since I last updated. My sister had a seizure. Yeah, that was some scary shit. She's never had one before and it just...happened. It was so freaking weird. We stayed in the hospital all night and I missed school because of that. But it's okay. As long as she's fine, my school record will be fine.

I've gotten into photography. Yeah, it's become one of my favorite hobbies now. You can either catch me writing, reading, or photographing things. I've written a lot of really good stories since my parting of this site just after August. My creative writing teacher told me that I was the best story teller in the class, so I guess that counts for something.

I'm retaking the ACT in June. I took it for the first time in December and didn't do as well as I planned, so I'm retaking it again in June and hopefully I get better scores this time. I'm planning on attending University of Alabama after graduation, a few of my teacher are going to give me a recommendation to that University and that will help a ton.

I realize that I just keep rambling on and on about nothing really in particular, but I've just really missed being on here. I miss writing and reading all the amazing stories on here.

Have you ever felt like you didn't belong in this century? I mean, I feel like that all the time. I'm pretty sure my soul belongs in a completely different century. I actually can't stand any of this technology crap. I'm great at it, but I can't stand it. It's this feeling I've had for a long time now and I'm not totally sure why. I read this poem last semester about this guy who seemed to be the exact same way, but he just turned out to be drunk. My English teacher said that the guy was crazy for believing that he didn't belong in the century he was in, but if that's the case, am I crazy?

There is this guy named Joe who goes to the school I go to, and he's creepy as mess. He scares the crap out of me and I'm totally sure that he likes me. I feel uncomfortable without my jacket around him, because he tries to guess my breast size and it's weird. He's even got the creep look going for him. He's like 18, but looks closer to 30. He just scares the crap out of me.

This doesn't seem too long, so I'm going to end it here. Love you guys, <3
April 2nd, 2013 at 11:42pm