Just remembered I have tear ducts

I fucking hate being stressed. SO much. Honestly, stress is one of the few things in this planet that can make me cry, and I sort of just reached my breaking point about ten minutes ago, and bawled like a little girl finding out santa wasn't real. Because let's face it, that actually was a horrible truth in life.

Anyways, I'm so over being stressed as of late. Roommate situations here in this little magical world I call my life has been the worst thing ever. I'm not living with the girls I roomed with this year, though two of them would have been okay to live with me, I'm living with my best friend in the whole world.

Let me tell you there is no better feeling knowing I'm living with Meghan next year. I'm literally so happy that she's accepted to the same college as me and we can live together, because it's something I really need in my life. But having issues with breaking this to my other roommates and having them get angry, and then having to find a damn apartment my parents can afford has shoved me off a cliff.

Not only am I struggling with math in school right now (never been my strongest subject) but I'm just so over the classes I've been taking this semester. Everything is really just getting to me, and I think today when we agreed to take on another roommate so that my parents can afford me to live in a 4 bedroom apartment did me in for the tears.

This apartment that we've gotten by the way, is perfect. It's gorgeous and wonderful, but it was four bedrooms and we only have two. But it was also THE ONLY ONE LEFT. There was no where else, so we kind of had no other choice. If I had known before hand we were gonna go for a four bedroom, I would have asked one of the other girls WAAAAY before hand before she put in her dorm agreement. But she already did.

So now it's just two long rangers fighting and searching to find a roommate. Because my mom was really awesome and bought me really expensive plane tickets to greece for this summer, and now that's kind of biting me in the ass for this apartment. Talk about priorities, eh?

Anyways, I know I should be celebrating that I have a house with my best friend. I'm just fucking panicking that I won't have a roommate to fill in, or like. I don't even know. But money stresses me out more than anything. I hate money, honestly. Can we go back to trading shit??
April 3rd, 2013 at 12:02am