Austin Carlile. Still one of the best guys ever.

Austin Carlile is a pretty prime dude that's recently been getting a lot of shit from supposed Of Mice & Men fans because of Austin being arrested, along with OM&M's drum tech, for assaulting a man early Saturday morning on March 30, 2013.

Now I've heard only one side of this story (Actually I've heard two but I don't remember the other one). But I really don't know if I should believe it.

Some assholes were making fun of Katelyn Norman's death in front of Austin. Austin wasn't having it so he punched the dudes in the face. One of those dudes deserved getting a broken nose.

Now my viewpoint on this is: I'm not believing anything until Austin says something himself about the situation. If he never says anything, he never says anything. Don't start jumping to conclusions.

I still love Of Mice & Men, Austin is still one of my biggest inspirations. Nothing is going to change that.

But then, some people had the nerve to bring in Mr. Ronnie Radke of Falling In Reverse. Sure, Ronnie been in prison and has had some trouble with the police, yeah, but that doesn't mean you can pull him into this and compare the two of them to see who still deserves respect. Ronnie's fucked up a lot, yes, but he's apologized for all that. Austin's fucked up and he doesn't even need to say sorry because we all know that he is.

So if everyone can please just shut up with all of this, that'd make my week better. I don't need to be reminded of all this bullshit.
April 3rd, 2013 at 02:17am