My Tattoo Idea!

So, I need help from the great people of Mibba! I've been juggling tattoo ideas for about half a year now. It'll going to be legal for me to get tattoos without parental consent at the very end of this year. I just want to make sure that I want to actually get what I want.

First.

I wanna get the Blue Feather from Harvest Moon. For those of you who don't know exactly what a Blue Feather symbolizes, A Blue Feather in Harvest Moon is how you propose marriage. When you get the person you have been courting since the beginning of the game has max love points and a huge red heart, you give them the Blue Feather. So yeah. I'd have it on my left ring finger on the side next to my middle finger. So it'd sort of be like a wedding ring sort of thing.

there vvv

Image

Second.

I'd wanna get the words "Breathe In Breathe Out." Now this has a few different meanings. It's one of my favorite songs by my favorite band Set It Off and I mean. The other few meanings are sort of self explanatory. xD But this one I don't know about. I was thinking about having it on my left hand (Like the feather) but have Breathe In on my middle finger and then Breathe out on my ring finger. but on the right side of my finger, if that makes any sense. If you were looking at a side view of my hand you would be able to see that it says Breathe In Breathe Out. I also wanted it on my left hip-upper thigh area. Because that is where I have the worst/visible scars from cutting. So i'd cover the scars and remind me why I stopped.

I'd want it in this sort of font vvv

Image

^I drew that :3

BUT THEN THERE IS THE PAIN. oh pain.. I have no clue what i'd do about that part. Ehh. We'll just see how it goes.

Who wants to be my best friend and help? =]
April 3rd, 2013 at 05:20am