I'm so upset, I really want to cry

There are just so many emotions going on right now. Niall gets his braces off tomorrow, that's a big one. He's going to just be way too perfect and I just... ughhh I'm legit so upset that I'll be at work and won't get to see that picture until all late when it's old news.

THEN I HAVE TO WORK ALL WEEK! I don't get a single day off which sucks up the ass, like forreal I'm so tired, y'all have other freaking employees, I'm not even that good of an employee. Come on now, seriously make someone else work, I'm lazy and have shit to do like catch up on my fan-fiction and my writing and just ugh. I haven't even had time to spend my money from my check, like come on guys, the most i've bought is three monsters.

Someone stole my grandmas credit card (which she was lending me). Thank God I'm not in trouble for that since they stole twenty bucks from me as well and out of my car somehow. Like I'm paranoid, I make the lock beep go off five times before even stepping away from the vehicle, how did you steal from me? Ugh.

My grandma was like, "yeah I told your mom that they spent $900 on shoes and we both agreed that it couldn't be you because you'd only spend that much on books."

They know me so well haha. I would be the worst thief on the planet, seriously. I would suck hardcore and you'd probably find me in a bookstore with your card. Oh oh oh oh! I dyed my hair pink. I like it :)

Image

What do you think?
April 3rd, 2013 at 06:40am