Update

As of right now, my stories have been on a sort of unofficial hiatus due to dealing with school and applying for college and work. I haven't been able to update in months and I feel super guilty about that. I haven't updated my Swiftkarth story but I did end up starting one over on alltimelowfanfiction.com. I, in fact, started several stories but never finished them. I suppose the reasoning is that I can always start chapters. I can start them but I can never finish them. The true reasoning? I loathe endings. As such, I will try to finish my fictions. However, some of them will be taken down due to the fact I am trying to professionally publish some of them. I would like everyone to know that I sincerely am sorry that I have not been finishing my stories or even working on them in the slightest. Sometime within this month, I will have a new chapter for every story. Each and every one of them.
I hope that this update explains where I have been and lets everyone know I have not died in battle (though I did get hit with a car heading to a show very recently and banged up my knees at a metal show). I have not lost interest in any of my fictions. In fact, I am far too interested in them to ever consider finishing them. Endings have a funny effect on me. I want to end things, but I also do not want to end them. The best way I can explain this is my previous relationships, where I had always loved them... but I loathed leaving them when the relationship was over. I clung to things when they were over, logging in to dead websites. Continuing to go to dates when things were done. Never believing an ending.
I ripped the last page out of every book I ever owned. I made up my own endings, for my own endings could never compare to the actual ending. So here's to a fiction that will never truly end, a fantasy that ends with the toys being put away and ready to be pulled back out. And it's unfortunate, because now I really do not know how to end this entry. But either way, allons-y.
Love, Tayluh
April 3rd, 2013 at 11:05am